Hosted CRM Offers Exceptional Value for Small Business
Small to mid-sized businesses have experienced a significant change to their IT environment over the past few years. Outsourced IT consultants replaced in-house IT staff that once managed and maintained desktop software. Now a new technology known as hosting is replacing these consultants.
For several years, Commence Corporation has offered web based hosting services for their CRM software and continues to see strong interest from existing and new customers. “Many of our customers have highly customized business applications that they rely on every day to run their business,” says Todd Pape, Chief Information Officer at Commence. “The challenge is that they no longer have the resources to manage and maintain the infrastructure. We are able to offer substantial benefits and overall cost savings by taking their applications and hosting them in the cloud.”
A hosted CRM system includes:
- No large upfront cost for hardware and software
- No IT staff required to manage and maintain the IT infrastructure
- Customer can focus 100 percent of their time in running their business
- Immediate access to additional computing resources
- Updates and enhancements implemented as part of the hosting service
- Customer support 24/7 as part of the service
- Mobile access from any device
Commence CRM’s web hosting service places the responsibility of managing and maintaining your IT hardware and software environment with professional engineers, at a fraction of the cost of doing this yourself. “It’s clear that CRM cloud based hosting services will continue long into the future,” says Pape.