Commence Desktop Trial
Get Your Free Trial of the New Version 7.0
What Do I Get in the Trial Version?
You get a full working copy with the following exceptions:
- The Trial Version expires 30 days after installation.
- The Trial Version has restricted access to the Customize -> Database functions. However, the full version is completely customizable.
- A User’s Guide provides detailed information on using all the features of Version 7.0.
- An application guide will assist you in reviewing the applications that come with the product.
How do I download the Trial Version?
It’s easy, first make sure you meet the hardware requirements listed below:
- 1.5 GHz processor or better
- Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7
- Windows 2008 Server or later
- 1 GB available hard disk space
- 1 GB RAM
Download the Standalone Client software and Commence User’s Guide by clicking on the links below.
Be sure to review the instructions included in the “Read Me” file to ensure proper installation. If you experience any difficulty with installation, see the section Resolving Download Issues below.
For Current Commence Users
The RM 7.0 Trial can only be installed on a PC where Commence is not currently installed.
The data format for the trial of Version 7.0 is not backward compatible with versions prior to Version 5.0. If you wish to convert your database in the trial you must create a copy of your database. Click below for instructions on how to do this.
Resolving Download Issues:
If you are having difficulty with downloading the trial it may be due to a lost internet connection. FTP downloads will resume if interrupted. You do not have to restart the process.
If you continue to experience a problem send an e-mail with your name, company and telephone number to email@example.com.