World Class Data Hosting and Security
Hosting is a popular option for businesses that do not have an IT staff to manage and maintain their computer hardware and software or would simply prefer to have an experienced team of people outside the organization manage and maintain their system. Commence’s hosting service offers even more.
In addition to providing state of the art server hardware and software, the company’s hosting environment offers the highest level of data security and complete management of your system by highly experienced engineers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This team ensures that the servers are running at peak performance, that your data is secure and that you have the proper backup and recovery service you expect. In addition, product updates and new versions that are released throughout the year are implemented for you. This ensures that you are working with the latest version of the software and that your system remains compatible with changes to Microsoft desktop operating systems, Internet Explorer and Office applications. If you have questions, an account manager will be happy to address them. Our experienced professional services staff will ensure that you realize the maximum value from our products and services.
The Commence hosting service places the full responsibility of managing and maintaining your System with Commence Corporation’s engineering staff. We provide the following:
- State of the art server hardware
- Full backup and recovery services
- Use of the latest version of the Commence product
- All product updates and enhancements
- Management of the system 24/7 at the Commence data center
- Account Management- advice and counsel when required
You Should Consider Hosting If:
- You no longer have IT personnel to manage and maintain your system
- Your server hardware is old and needs to be replaced.
- Your Commence software is no longer compatible with desktop operating systems
- You do not have the proper backup and recovery processes in place
- Your business has changed, but you have not had the time or resources to tailor Commence to meet your new requirements
- You want to focus more attention on growing your business versus managing computer hardware and software