Best CRM Programs 2016
By Nigel Park – TPS Consulting
With more than 400 CRM software programs to choose from, ranging in price from free to well over 200 dollars a user a month, it is easy to understand how frustrating it can be for a small to mid-size business to feel comfortable that they are selecting the right solution for their business. Products like Oracle CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, and Salesforce.com are popular names; but are too costly, too feature rich and too cumbersome for small to mid-size businesses. That leaves several hundred options most of which no one has ever heard of. If you step back for a minute and document the decision criteria that would make you feel comfortable with one specific solution provider over another, a few companies do rise to the surface. My favorite is Commence CRM. Why Commence? Well I have outlined some of my comfort factors below.
- Commence Corporation has been in business for more than two decades.
- Commence CRM is used in over 30 industries in companies around the world.
- Commence CRM offers robust functionality that rivals enterprise solutions costing much more.
- Commence CRM is highly customizable.
- Commence CRM can be deployed on premise or in the cloud.
- Commence CRM is supported directly by Commence Corporation’s professional service staff.
- Commence CRM uses a top rated hosting service to secure customer data.
- Commence has consistently provided enhancements to their software every year.
- Customer references have been excellent for both product and service.
- Commence CRM is affordable and offers more functionality than similarly priced products.
If you review the suite of applications, it is clear that this is a CRM for businesses that require more than a basic contact manager and a sales forecast. Applications are available for Marketing, Customer Service or Help Desk, Document Management and Project Management. A web-based customer portal was recently added to the application suite. Commence CRM simply offers more functionality than the majority of CRM solutions available for small to mid-size businesses. If you need all, or even a portion, of the features I have listed, you are back to Oracle CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, and Salesforce.com; and you have already determined that these products are not suitable for your business. Commence CRM might be the right solution for your business. You can learn more about Commence CRM at commence.com.