It’s Time to Adopt a Digital Marketing Strategy
The success of your business is highly dependent on your ability to create and implement a mix of marketing programs that target the right customers, effectively communicate your message, and convert new prospects into customers. If you are not doing this, or if you are still using old school marketing programs, you are most likely struggling. Your competitors are probably using a digital marketing strategy and it’s time that you take the steps to compete on a level playing field.
Before embarking on your digital marketing campaign take the time to understand three core criteria about your business.
- What customers do you serve better than anyone else and what are the competing alternatives?
- How will you communicate this to the market? What is the proper vehicle to attract the right prospects?
- How will you measure the effectiveness of your marketing programs?
Digital marketing is all about taking advantage of the tools and services that will enable you to quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively put your company, your product or your service in front of as many potential buyers as possible. This includes:
- search engine optimization on sites like Google, Yahoo and Bing
- creating quality content for distribution on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and others
- creating a blog with educational material
- enhancing your web site with a call to action and a giveaway for those who provide their information, such as a free white paper or product trial.
What is important is to understand that you need a marketing mix that incorporates much of the above to be successful. If you are not comfortable doing this on your own, there are a lot of resources available to help. To learn more visit commence.com/marketing-enablement