Commence Support Services
Commence Corporation is highly regarded for the world-class service it provides to customers. Staffed with a highly skilled team of professional engineers and product experts, Commence offers an array of support services beginning with a series of self service programs that include an online Customer Service Portal, a Knowledgebase and a Frequently Asked Questions section on the company’s web site.
Our Professional Services team assist customers with their initial implementation, data migration and customization as well as instructional training, consultation and third party system integration. Services are provided directly from the company’s operations in the United States and Europe and from business partners around the globe.
Free on-line resources
TELEPHONE & EMAIL SUPPORT
Talk directly to our staff
Expert advice & counsel
While Commence’s on-boarding and customization packages enable customers to get off to a fast start, a series of self service programs ensure that you get access to the resources you need to realize the maximum value from our products. These programs will get you the answers to your questions 24/7.
- Information about the Commence RM 7.0 Designer Edition Release
- E-mail Support with 48 hour response times
- On-line Help Home Page built within the Commence software
- Administrator Guide – outlines customization and system administration
- End User Guide – illustrates how to use the features of Commence software
- Free CRM Online Training Videos
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Product Knowledgebase
TELEPHONE & EMAIL SUPPORT
For those customers who want the comfort of talking directly to our service or engineering staff, telephone support is available during normal business hours. A team of experienced support representatives are available to provide online assistance and ensure that you achieve full adoption and the maximum value from our products and services. Customers can purchase support services for consultation, mentoring and assistance with product utilization, system administration and knowledge transfer.
Support services are only provided for the most current version of Commence products. Customers must have a current annual software maintenance and support plan in effect or be using the product(s) as an annual software subscription service to receive telephone support services.
Commence offers flexible software solutions that can be customized to meet unique business requirements. With two decades of business experience the Commence team is well prepared to assist customers with data migration, online or on-site instructional training, customization and third party system integration. Services include;
- Data migration from disparate systems
- Instructional training by certified product specialists
- Customization and third party system integration
- Implementation of best practices for sales execution, marketing and customer service
- Product mentoring for improved business performance
- Online assistance to ensure fast problem resolution